1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Mackie DL1608

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by NickfromSOS, Oct 25, 2013.

1. NickfromSOS

NickfromSOS

Mint condition Mackie DL1608 with original box. Used for a few shows. Not playing many shows where I need it anymore. I have a gator bag that goes with it too.

$775 shipped... $750 local Long Island.

2. NickfromSOS

NickfromSOS

Ipad is not included.

Attached Files:

3. NickfromSOS

NickfromSOS

I dont know to be honest

4. NickfromSOS

NickfromSOS

According to several articles, you can use Auria with the DL1608 but only with a stereo 2 channel mix of what the Dl has, not 16 separate inputs

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Ukiah Bass

Ukiah Bass Supporting Member

Sorry I deleted my question after jumping on external forums to learn the answer. You are correct, this can feed the live signal into a two channel recorder. Apparently there are some issues requiring lots of extra memory etc. to make it support multitrack recording.

Otherwise, this is a pretty amazing mixer for live sound.

There are 2 great videos on this device here: http://www.mackie.com/products/dlseries/

7. NickfromSOS

NickfromSOS