1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Malekko, WMD, 3Leaf

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by cyclopsbookworm, Nov 29, 2013.

1. cyclopsbookworm

cyclopsbookworm Mutant Werewolf Supporting Member

I have a few pedals for sale that either got beat out by something else on my board or were just over my head.

1. Malekko B:Assmaster germanium. Another one I wanted for a minute. Sounds great. I never thought I'd say this but it was actually trumped by a different fuzz...my Fuzzhugger Bass Bloom. This one is a bit more compressed than the Bloom, and sounds fantastic, but I just prefer the openness of the Fuzzhugger.[DEL] $225[/DEL] $190

2. 3Leaf Wonderlove. [DEL]$210[/DEL]. TRADED

3. WMD Geiger Counter w/ bass mod. [DEL] $215[/DEL] SOLD.
    Prices are shipped conus and hit me with questions or offers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. cyclopsbookworm

3. cyclopsbookworm

Oh, and that malekko pic was taken before I cleaned her up. She's not so scruffy anymore, lol.
  4. cyclopsbookworm

5. cyclopsbookworm

6. cyclopsbookworm

Wonderlove traded. Just the Malekko left. Only trade I'm looking for now is an Empress Nebulus...unless you've got something to surprise me with.
  7. cyclopsbookworm

Bump. Malekko is still left. Might entertain trades for one of the new 3Leaf/Darkglass fuzzes (probably 3Leaf preferred but either would entice me). If not one of those, mostly looking to try something different. Already scooped a MB Super Synth and just ordered an Empress Nebulus. Whatcha got? Also, price drop to $200 shipped. If nothing entices me soon, she's going back to the stable.
  8. cyclopsbookworm

Bump. Price drop to $190. Still entertaining trades but my list is getting shorter and shorter. Just scooped a VMT and a You're Doom.