Manne Acoustibass 5 string fretless 1200.00 USD shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by robassable, Feb 6, 2014.

1. robassable

robassable Supporting Member

Price drop 1100.00 shipped! Check my feedback robevts on ebay.

This is an absoulutely superb bass made in 2003 by the Manne company, a high end builder from Italy. It plays, sounds and looks stunning. I am only selling it because I need to cull my collection and rarely play this bass anymore. Manne currently sells the acoustibass for several thousand dollars. The fact that this bass is not super well known works to the buyer's advantage because I am now willing to sell this bass for 1100.00 shipped to anywhere in the USA. I will consider international shipping but would have to charge a bit more for the extra cost.

It is in really great condition too. The double truss rod neck is as straight as an arrow and is a pleasure to play. It is in excellent cosmetic condition with only a few small dings. The bass is very light weight as the body is semi-hollow, with an acoustic chamber under the bridge. The strings pass through the body and then over a saddle with a Piezo element along with a jazz bass style magnetic pick-up in the bridge position so it produces wonderful tone. You can go to manne.com to learn more.

It it set up with round wound Elixer strings that have barely been played. Action is very close.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/robevts/IMG_1059.jpg
    http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i...otobucket.com/albums/i16/robevts/IMG_1091.jpg

2. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Manne make an incredible bass.I own a Soul Mover thats a work of art.

3. tmoney61092

tmoney61092

These are passive? For some reason the photo isn't popping up for iPhone :( interested in any trades?

4. jibreel

jibreel Supporting Member

These are great basses !!! Check this out [ not me ]:

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jobu3

jobu3 Supporting Member

Scale length?

Case?

7. robassable

It is indeed a great bass and the Manne company deserves more recognition for producing some very high quaility instruments, so I appreciate the posting of the vids and your guys input.

It is 34 inch scale (24 fretlines). It has an active system with a 9 volt battery. I believe that all the electronics are made by Manne.

Re trades: I am not really in need of anything and would prefer to sell it. No case, just the bass.

Someone mentioned something about not being able to view the pics? Are others having this issue as well?

8. jibreel

jibreel Supporting Member

Pictures are working.

9. tmoney61092

tmoney61092

finally saw the pics on my computer and holy crap that thing is gorgeous! still wondering if you're maybe interested in trades!

10. robassable

Yes it is not just a looker it sounds incredible, just like the Manne that guy playing those sexy lines on the youtube vid posted above.

Though I prefer cash and have more than my share of gear, I suppose I shouldn't rule out trades so go ahead and click my name to send me a message with what you have.

11. robassable

Price drop 1100.00 shipped to anywhere in the USA. I have bought and sold on ebay for many years if you care to review my feedback rating under the handle: robevts

12. Classic5

Classic5

13. richst

richst Supporting Member

is this 3/4" bridge spacing?

14. robassable

Slightly less than 3/4 inch spacing at the bridge...closer to 11/16 of an inch.

15. robassable

16. tjhill

tjhill

17. robassable