1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Marathon bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by renegade1991, Oct 4, 2013.

1. renegade1991

renegade1991

Hello everybody. I need opinion on thiss. I have recently traded Harley Benton jb75 for this Marathon artist pro 1989. Does anybody know anything about this bass... There is absolutely no info online. Guy who i traded with said that it is very rare model, therefore there is no info... Maybe someone knows who produces these, is it worth something, what is it made of... I found out that it is very similar to tune bass maniac, so maybe it is a copy of one...? Any info on this model will be usefull because im into selling it and i dont know what are specs to put it in offer. Cheers!
  2. Mark Sacchetti

Mark Sacchetti Gold Supporting Member

3. Mark Sacchetti

Mark Sacchetti Gold Supporting Member

4. renegade1991

renegade1991

Unfortunately not... it looks like this...[​IMG]
  5. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Supporting Member

Looks like a cheapish copy of a cheapish copy. It's definitely not some super rare, desirable item. It's just a cheapo like many others, with little available info online since so many of them are rebranded. But if it plays nice and is cheap, and you like it, go for it.