1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Marathon bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by renegade1991, Oct 4, 2013.

1. renegade1991

renegade1991

Hello everybody. I need opinion on thiss. I have recently traded Harley Benton jb75 for this Marathon artist pro 1989. Does anybody know anything about this bass... There is absolutely no info online. Guy who i traded with said that it is very rare model, therefore there is no info... Maybe someone knows who produces these, is it worth something, what is it made of... I found out that it is very similar to tune bass maniac, so maybe it is a copy of one...? Any info on this model will be usefull because im into selling it and i dont know what are specs to put it in offer. Cheers!

2. Mark Sacchetti

Mark Sacchetti Gold Supporting Member

3. Mark Sacchetti

Mark Sacchetti Gold Supporting Member

4. renegade1991

renegade1991

Unfortunately not... it looks like this...[​IMG]

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Dingwall ABZ Player Supporting Member

Looks like a cheapish copy of a cheapish copy. It's definitely not some super rare, desirable item. It's just a cheapo like many others, with little available info online since so many of them are rebranded. But if it plays nice and is cheap, and you like it, go for it.