1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Marco Bass Guitars Single-Cut 5 string- $3,000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SpaceCadetVibe, Dec 21, 2013.

1. SpaceCadetVibe

SpaceCadetVibe Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Marco Bass Guitars
    For sale is my Marco Bass guitars single-cut 5 string Bass. I a asking $3,000 and this includes me covering shipping. This is a wonderful instrument I picked up last year from Marco at the NAMM show, just to hold me over until I received my 6 string. This bass is in wonderful condition and sounds great. For those of you who are not familiar with Marco visit the link below. Every Marco bass has custom pick-ups hand-wired by Marco himself, and sound AMAZING. The top of the bass is Curly Maple. The back of the neck is Tigerwood with a Maple fingerboard. The back of the body is a gorgeous Black Walnut. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

www.marcobassguitars.com

Attached Files:

2. bassnote6

bassnote6 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist:MTD Basses
    Just need to know the basics. String spacing, scale length,preamp? Thank you
  3. SpaceCadetVibe

Disclosures:
    The String Spacing is 1.57" right now but since its is a hipshot bridge that is adjustable. It has a 34" scale and the pick-up is a Glockenklang.

Let me know if this answered your questions especially with the string spacing. I currently have it tuned E-C and I feel that I am a little off with my measurement.
  4. leojazz

leojazz Supporting Member

Are you sure that this bass is 34'' scale?? I thought he only makes 34.1/2 scale basses!!
    Free bump for a great bass at a great price!!!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SpaceCadetVibe

Disclosures:
    you are right it is 34 1/2 , that was my fault. But actually Marco has started making 36" and others as well.