Marco Bass Guitars Single-Cut 5 string- $3,000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SpaceCadetVibe, Dec 21, 2013.

1. SpaceCadetVibe

SpaceCadetVibe

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Marco Bass Guitars
    For sale is my Marco Bass guitars single-cut 5 string Bass. I a asking $3,000 and this includes me covering shipping. This is a wonderful instrument I picked up last year from Marco at the NAMM show, just to hold me over until I received my 6 string. This bass is in wonderful condition and sounds great. For those of you who are not familiar with Marco visit the link below. Every Marco bass has custom pick-ups hand-wired by Marco himself, and sound AMAZING. The top of the bass is Curly Maple. The back of the neck is Tigerwood with a Maple fingerboard. The back of the body is a gorgeous Black Walnut. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

www.marcobassguitars.com

Attached Files:

2. bassnote6

bassnote6

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist:MTD Basses
    Just need to know the basics. String spacing, scale length,preamp? Thank you
  3. SpaceCadetVibe

SpaceCadetVibe

Disclosures:
    The String Spacing is 1.57" right now but since its is a hipshot bridge that is adjustable. It has a 34" scale and the pick-up is a Glockenklang.

Let me know if this answered your questions especially with the string spacing. I currently have it tuned E-C and I feel that I am a little off with my measurement.
  4. leojazz

leojazz Supporting Member

Are you sure that this bass is 34'' scale?? I thought he only makes 34.1/2 scale basses!!
    Free bump for a great bass at a great price!!!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SpaceCadetVibe

SpaceCadetVibe

Disclosures:
    you are right it is 34 1/2 , that was my fault. But actually Marco has started making 36" and others as well.