SOLD MARCO MV4 BOUTIQUE JAZZ STYLE BASS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassman28, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

TRADE PENDING!!!For sale or trade is a Dead Mint Marco bass, model MV4 with English Walnut top and ash center block. Three piece maple neck, assorted other woods laminated together on back and sides. The board is purpleheart with craftsmanship at its highest level comparible to basses in twice its price range. In any case, the bass is rather light, just under 8 lbs., has 1.5 inch nut with zero fret, satin finish, very low action,easy playing comfortable neck profile. 19mm spacing at bridge. Passive/Active electronics with pickup selection switches. Basically produces a few distinctly different tones, ranging from mellow thump to a jazz bark. Pickups have a nice woody character on all settings. New EMG BTC Active 2 band stacked tone pot which gives it even more tonal options(I will send the original passive tone pot with capacitors if you want to go back to original setup).The fret ends have recently been filed, frets polished and board oiled and sealed. Plays excellent and feels solid. These are $2400 new.Ships with a new Alleva Copolla gigbag $950 OR BEST OFFER. Heres a new one: http://www.bassandbeyond.net/marcobass.html Here's their site: http://www.marcobassguitars.com/ *MARCO BASS SINGLE CUT 4 STRING* -ASH & FIR BODY -BLACK WALNUT TOP -3 PIECE NECK -PURPLE HEART FINGERBOARD -MARCO BASS PICKUPS -24 FRET 35" -GIG BAG INCLUDED -7.5LBS

2. bassman28

3. bassman28

4. bassman28

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. RedMoses

RedMoses Supporting Member

That is a fantastic instument and the price is outrageous considering its quality, someone needs to jump on THIS!!!!

I had Marco build me a J Bass Bass and its incredible, he custom wound pickups deliver some serious tone! Some of the best ive heard.

GLWS

7. Sleepwalker42

Sleepwalker42

Deal ALERT! Can't believe this is still here!

8. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage. Supporting Member

What the three above me said! $950?! For an instrument of this caliber and visual stimulation? UNREAL!

9. bassman28

$2400 bass for $950? WOW!!!!

10. bassman28

11. bassman28

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.