1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Marcus miller Jazz bass preamp FS / FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Etienned, May 16, 2012.

1. Etienned

Etienned

Up for sale is the original preamp assembly that was in my Marcus Miller V jazz bass.

It was removed by my luthier and works like new. I changed it for another preamp and I don't need it anymore.

It has Bridge volume, neck volume, bass boost, treble boost, passive/active switch, the jack. The battery compartment wire has been cut, but the batteries plugs will be included. The preamps works on 18 v.

I'm looking for cash via PayPal, but I might be interested in other gear (fuzz, compressor, multi-fx, ABG gig bag). Make me an offer and we'll see.

I'm in Canada but I can ship internationally without problems. Parcel will be insured, signature and ID required for reception.
    Tracking option is possible if you don't mind paying the extra fees. Delivery within North America is usually within 6 up to 10 business days (custom delay included).

Thanks !

Attached Files:

2. OlarteNovilla

OlarteNovilla Banned

3. Etienned

Etienned

I've seen them go at different prices... What is it worth to you ?

Send me a pm with your offer, I'll answer : )

4. thedude77md

thedude77md Supporting Member

I believe you are required to post a price per TB policies.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Etienned

Etienned

Oh well,
    100 $, or best offer ?

7. Etienned

Etienned

Bump,
    I'm ready to lower the price.

8. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage.

Ok, then you have to put your lower price. On TalkBass, you need to have a posted price, it's not eBay.

9. Etienned

Etienned

I thought Americans loved free market !
    But it seems it's all about rules and regulations.

I'll guess I'll have to vote with my money next time I'm offered the uber privilege to support the forum. Thanks for the heads up, man !

10. Etienned

Etienned