1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Marcus miller Jazz bass preamp FS / FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Etienned, May 16, 2012.

1. Etienned

Etienned

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Up for sale is the original preamp assembly that was in my Marcus Miller V jazz bass.

It was removed by my luthier and works like new. I changed it for another preamp and I don't need it anymore.

It has Bridge volume, neck volume, bass boost, treble boost, passive/active switch, the jack. The battery compartment wire has been cut, but the batteries plugs will be included. The preamps works on 18 v.

I'm looking for cash via PayPal, but I might be interested in other gear (fuzz, compressor, multi-fx, ABG gig bag). Make me an offer and we'll see.

I'm in Canada but I can ship internationally without problems. Parcel will be insured, signature and ID required for reception.
    Tracking option is possible if you don't mind paying the extra fees. Delivery within North America is usually within 6 up to 10 business days (custom delay included).

Thanks !

Attached Files:

2. OlarteNovilla

OlarteNovilla

0   0   0

what's your price?
  3. Etienned

Etienned

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I've seen them go at different prices... What is it worth to you ?

Send me a pm with your offer, I'll answer : )
  4. thedude77md

thedude77md

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

I believe you are required to post a price per TB policies.
  5. Etienned

Etienned

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oh well,
    100 $, or best offer ?
  6. Etienned

Etienned

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bump,
    I'm ready to lower the price.
  7. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

Ok, then you have to put your lower price. On TalkBass, you need to have a posted price, it's not eBay.
  8. Etienned

Etienned

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I thought Americans loved free market !
    But it seems it's all about rules and regulations.

I'll guess I'll have to vote with my money next time I'm offered the uber privilege to support the forum. Thanks for the heads up, man !
  9. Etienned

Etienned

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sold for 75$