1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Markbass cmd102 and 104hr

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jpyer, Dec 15, 2013.

1. jpyer

jpyer Supporting Member

0   0   0

Ok guys, I've decided to sell my markbass rig and go back to my old Ampeg setup. Only reason is that I'm back with my old classic rock / country band and the Ampeg sound and look is just a better fit for me now.

The markbass rig is about a year old and is in Perfect condition. It is the latest model of the combo head with the line out level control, I think it's the same as the LMIII. Never bumped, drop, played loud, nothing, just simply looks brand new. Carpet and corners are perfect and doesn't even smell like bar smoke!!

I paid $1149 for the combo and $899 for the 4x10 cab plus tax at my local guitar center. Both were brand new in the factory boxes and I am the only owner and user of them. And I'm a neat freak and have taken Exceptional care of these.

I'm going to ask $1500 for the rig, but make me an offer. I will sell separately if you want one or the other. Email me or pm and I'll send pictures. I also travel all over the eastern USA and might be able to arrange personal delivery to save you the shipping. We'd have to work that out but it might be an option.

Thanks for looking. JP
  2. jpyer

jpyer Supporting Member

0   0   0

Anybody?
  3. jpyer

jpyer Supporting Member

0   0   0

Reduced to $1500
  4. jpyer

jpyer Supporting Member

0   0   0