Markbass Compressore FS $125 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by shoesandbasses, Feb 23, 2014.

1. shoesandbasses

shoesandbasses Supporting Member

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I love the Compressore. You can't convince me that there is another compressor that does what this one does, that will fit on a pedal board and doesn't belong on a rack mount.

I'm only selling because I wanted to move to a smaller compressor in order to fit a few other toys in my pedalboard sandbox.

Anyway, $125 shipped CONUS is the deal. It's in excellent condition and comes with the 12V adapter (which is 1500 mA, and can power two MB pedals). Has industrial strength hook (rough side) Velcro on the bottom.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393166825.967945.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393166921.988709.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393166931.274632.jpg

2. shoesandbasses

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393167028.214489.jpg

One more shot of the front.

3. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

Wish I could jump on this... timing not right. GLWS, it won't last long I'm sure.

4. shoesandbasses

Thanks Stinky. This is such a killer pedal, I'm sad to see it go. My band used this pedal to compress not only the bass, but also to compress the bass drum on two tracks on our record. My engineer said, "They really ought to turn this into a rack mount." He used this and a Lucas Limiter together to make a killer killer sound.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. shoesandbasses