1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Markbass deal at guitar center

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by MX21, Nov 26, 2012.

1. MX21

MX21 Supporting Member

I was hanging out at the local guitar center Saturday while my wife shopped at the next door Joann fabrics. Was looking at the Markbass Traveler 102P special edition. Normally $649:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Markbas...pecial-Edition-Bass-Cab-107257859-i2197999.gc

Lowest price I could find anywhere online was $649. Or $599 for non-special editions.

They had them tagged on special for $399. Don't know if that's an in-store special only or what, but if someone was looking for a Markbass cab, you might check your local GC.
  2. macribas

macribas Supporting Member

Wow, that is a great deal!
  3. jlepre

jlepre Supporting Member

says $649.99 now
  4. MX21

MX21 Supporting Member

That's what it said when I was in GC. Apparently they don't have that deal online.

As I recall, the tag with the special price indicated it was on special in November and December, but I don't remember the exact date range.