1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  2. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Markbass deal at guitar center

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by MX21, Nov 26, 2012.

1. MX21

MX21 Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    I was hanging out at the local guitar center Saturday while my wife shopped at the next door Joann fabrics. Was looking at the Markbass Traveler 102P special edition. Normally $649:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Markbas...pecial-Edition-Bass-Cab-107257859-i2197999.gc

Lowest price I could find anywhere online was $649. Or $599 for non-special editions.

They had them tagged on special for $399. Don't know if that's an in-store special only or what, but if someone was looking for a Markbass cab, you might check your local GC.

2. macribas

macribas Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Wow, that is a great deal!

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

4. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Warwick, NY
    says $649.99 now

5. MX21

MX21 Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Grass Valley, CA
    That's what it said when I was in GC. Apparently they don't have that deal online.

As I recall, the tag with the special price indicated it was on special in November and December, but I don't remember the exact date range.