Markbass F1 Trade Feeler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by asands, Jan 6, 2013.

1. asands

asands

Like the title says, I have a Markbass F1 that I'd like to trade for a similar type of head. This is just a feeler. Probably looking for a class D but I was a sucker for my Markbass LMII. I would love to find a Streamliner 600. Throw some ideas at me. Worst I'll say is no. I've got a Sansamp BDDI that could be thrown in for the right deal.

This amp is in good shape, but has minor dings/scrapes at the corners. Not sure why, it bought it this way used. I bought the pro coverage for this head from Guitar Center but I don't know if thats transferable. Purchased around September. I will have to find the receipt. Amp works flawlessly and sounds good but is just not my cup of tea.

For trade only at this point and I don't have cash to put out right now so straight or trade + cash from you.

Attached Files:

2. asands

asands

Here are close up pics of the corners. They make them look worse than they are but I wanna make sure there is no question on the condition of the amp.

Attached Files:

3. asands

asands

Last 2

Attached Files:

4. lokibass

lokibass

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Mono Cases www.monocase.com
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. asands

asands

Pm replied, bump

7. asands

asands

I worded my ad a little funny, sorry guys. I'm not really looking for a LMII, I meant that I liked that head even though its not a class D. I have a couple nice offers so far but haven't quite found the one. Something else I may be interested in is a Mesa M2000, Mpulse, or Buster 200. Bump!

8. asands

asands

9. asands

asands

Anyone with a Mesa M2000 wanna trade? Throw in a BDDI in great shape.

10. asands

asands

Bump. I'll give it a few days but doesn't seem to be much love for the F1

11. lokibass

lokibass

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Mono Cases www.monocase.com
    My offer still stands. Message me.

12. vin*tone

vin*tone

I think if you put a FS price the love would flow. :p

13. asands

asands

vin*tone, I might do that but right now I don't think I'd get enough to pick up a replacement and I only have 1 amp right now.... I did look into it and the Pro Coverage from Guitar Center is transferable to the new owner. From the way I understood it, the 12 month warranty starts after the 60 day return period when purchasing the Pro Coverage. I bought the amp on 9-11-12 so should be covered until approximately 11-11-13. Loki, I'm still considering your offer, but I really wanna try something new.... Throw some offers at me! Thanks all!:hyper:

14. asands

asands

Final bump before I put this baby to rest.... any last offers?