1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Markbass F1 Trade Feeler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by asands, Jan 6, 2013.

1. asands

asands

Like the title says, I have a Markbass F1 that I'd like to trade for a similar type of head. This is just a feeler. Probably looking for a class D but I was a sucker for my Markbass LMII. I would love to find a Streamliner 600. Throw some ideas at me. Worst I'll say is no. I've got a Sansamp BDDI that could be thrown in for the right deal.

This amp is in good shape, but has minor dings/scrapes at the corners. Not sure why, it bought it this way used. I bought the pro coverage for this head from Guitar Center but I don't know if thats transferable. Purchased around September. I will have to find the receipt. Amp works flawlessly and sounds good but is just not my cup of tea.

For trade only at this point and I don't have cash to put out right now so straight or trade + cash from you.

Attached Files:

2. asands

asands

Here are close up pics of the corners. They make them look worse than they are but I wanna make sure there is no question on the condition of the amp.

Attached Files:

3. asands

asands

Last 2

Attached Files:

4. lokibass

lokibass

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Mono Cases www.monocase.com
    Pm sent.
  5. asands

asands

Pm replied, bump
  6. asands

asands

I worded my ad a little funny, sorry guys. I'm not really looking for a LMII, I meant that I liked that head even though its not a class D. I have a couple nice offers so far but haven't quite found the one. Something else I may be interested in is a Mesa M2000, Mpulse, or Buster 200. Bump!
  7. asands

asands

8. asands

asands

Anyone with a Mesa M2000 wanna trade? Throw in a BDDI in great shape.
  9. asands

asands

Bump. I'll give it a few days but doesn't seem to be much love for the F1
  10. lokibass

lokibass

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Mono Cases www.monocase.com
    My offer still stands. Message me.
  11. vin*tone

vin*tone

I think if you put a FS price the love would flow. :p
  12. asands

asands

vin*tone, I might do that but right now I don't think I'd get enough to pick up a replacement and I only have 1 amp right now.... I did look into it and the Pro Coverage from Guitar Center is transferable to the new owner. From the way I understood it, the 12 month warranty starts after the 60 day return period when purchasing the Pro Coverage. I bought the amp on 9-11-12 so should be covered until approximately 11-11-13. Loki, I'm still considering your offer, but I really wanna try something new.... Throw some offers at me! Thanks all!:hyper:
  13. asands

asands

Final bump before I put this baby to rest.... any last offers?