SOLD Markbass F500 and Mooradian Custom Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by KJung, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KJung

KJung

For sale only, NO TRADES, US only.

This was my primary gigging head for a number of years. Moved on to a more 'classic' tone over the last 3 years or so, and this has seen no gig time lately. It has lots of gigs on it, but is in perfect, almost 'as new' shape (9.5/10). No scratches or whatever that I can see. sounds great, works perfectly. It was always schlepped by me in my car in the bag.

This is basically the more fully featured F1, with dual bands of semi-parametric midrange, a full featured DI, and a push/pull mute on the master volume.

The Mooradian custom carry bag is also in 9+/10 condition, and costs $125 if purchased new.

I will include a nice 3' speakon speaker cable and a nice George L 15' instrument cable (I seem to have a box full of them at this point), so a nice 'gig ready' package.

$425 Shipped in the continental US. I don't do PAYPAL, so would prefer a personal check.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rollopizza

rollopizza

3. KJung

KJung

Responded to all PM's. SOLD pending payment.

Thanks all!

4. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass Supporting Member

Wow Ken, I never thought I would see they day when your F500 would leave you!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. KJung

KJung

Yeah, I love these so much I had two. However, gigging much less now, and almost always using the P Bass, which enjoys a bit more fat, chewy, old school tone than the very clean even F500 to my ear.

All things change. More gear sales on the way. Really pretty much shutting things down after (amazingly) reaching my 40th year of gigging this year. I'll still play a bit, but it is becoming very hard for me to keep up my chops only playing 30 gigs a year at this point.

Anyway, glad this stuff will get some good use!

K

7. Type-55

Type-55 Supporting Member

Any cabs for sale?

8. KJung

KJung

:D I'm agonizing over my AE212 at the moment. GREAT cab, and I still dig it, but it hasn't left the house since my CN212 arrived. Going to think about that one for a while.

9. Type-55

Type-55 Supporting Member

Any single 15 or 12 cabs?

10. KJung

KJung

No, down to just a few cabs at this point. Probably going to get down to one large and one small, but hard to sell that AE212... special box that one!

11. KJung

KJung

Back on topic, again, this head is SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.