1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Markbass F500 with Markbass rack bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by KJung, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KJung

KJung Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

For sale only, no trades.

I have two of these wonderful amps, and am thinning the herd. This amp has been gigged a lot, but is in 9.9/10 shape. The rack bag has rarely been used and is like new. The head can stay in the bag when being used. Pretty cool.

$500 shipped with bag in the CUS. I'm old school on payment, so would prefer a personal check.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. KJung

KJung Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

SOLD pending payment
  3. LowBSix

LowBSix Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    I can't believe you're selling this! :cool:
  4. KJung

KJung Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

I have two:D Just don't need the second one any more, which stayed in St. Louis when I was doing all those fly ins. Now that I live closer to St. Louis (where I often gig), I drive, so don't need multiple rigs. I had two of everything for a while!
  5. LowBSix

LowBSix Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: GHS Strings
    I hear dat! :cool:
  6. KJung

KJung Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

I also have a 'deal with myself' that is two part:

1) If it doesn't see a gig within 12 months, it is out the door.

2) If I buy something new, then something must be sold. Doesn't have to be a dollar match thing, but it keeps my basement from looking like a music store, which it has in the past:p

The purchaser is going to get a wonderful head, and my other F500 will remain at the top of my gigging list, as it has (first with the LMII, then the F1, and finally the F500) for many years now.

I'm going to close the thread, since I trust the buyer to come through with the cash!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.