1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Markbass Little Mark 800 Bass Amplifier

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Greg_S, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg_S

Greg_S Gold Supporting Member

SOLD
    Asking $525 shipped CONUS.

800W digital power amp beast! In excellent condition but it is missing the feet on the bottom of the amp as I had it racked.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm selling this one or my MoMark LMK and will keep whichever doesn't sell. Thanks for looking and be sure to check out my other items for sale at the bottom of this thread!

From Markbass:
    This high-power head is created for those who need simple, intuitive, and effective controls but also like to have a large supply of power and serious headroom.

A great choice for big-stage applications, and for louder bands, its sound is exceptionally warm and clear, both at low and high volumes. The ultra-fast response of the digital power amp allows the best reproduction of every minute detail in your playing.

The DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimize the bass amp head's signal to the mixer or recording unit. In addition, a bonus XLR balanced input is included for amplifying most double bass microphones or pickups.

The Markbass Little Mark 800s small size allows for easy transportation, but its sound is nothing short of professional. The Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator (VLE) and Variable Preshape Filter (VPF) allow access to a wide array of timbres, from classic tones to modern hi-fi sound.

Additional features on this bass amplifier head include four bands of equalization, line out control, and pre-post EQ switch for the XLR line out (on the rear panel).
    Warwick Pro Series Star Bass 5 String
    Mike Lull P5 Bass
    Mike Lull JT5 Bass
    Groove Shoppe 5 String Bass

Gear
    Markbass MoMark LMK
    Peterson VS-R StroboRack - Upgraded with the SR-EX Pro Input Expander
    Demeter HBP-1 Tube Bass Preamplifier
    Korg Toneworks DTR-2 Rack Mount Tuner
    X-Wire XR905 Digital Wireless System - RARE!
  2. Greg_S

Greg_S Gold Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.