1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

SOLD Markbass New York 122 (2X12) with Cover!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 70sJazz, Jan 9, 2014.

1. 70sJazz

70sJazz Supporting Member

I'm not going to call this "new" because I used the cab on two gigs. But you would be hard pressed to tell the difference from a new one! Flawless condition & comes with custom Tuki cover worth $110. The cover has the bottom flap option so it protects all 6 sides. The sound is huge, full & detailed. I am selling because I have a very small car & apartment, so I decided to make a compromise & use a smaller cab.

4 ohms with the dual 12's makes this the ideal one cab does it all solution. At 14.5" X 15.5" X 28.5", it's one of the smallest 2X12 cabs on the market. The weight is 49 lbs. This is smaller and lighter than a two New York 121 cabs stacked and has a slightly more uniform sound. And it has the silky compression horn as opposed to the piezo that they use in the NY 121.

$600 includes the custom cover. Local sale preferred but I will ship as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Vintage Guy

Vintage Guy Supporting Member

3. 70sJazz