1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

MarkBass small carry bag, like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by CarpCzar, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarpCzar

CarpCzar Supporting Member

Here is the description;

This case is a convenient, protective housing solution for MarkBass' Little Mark II, Little Mark 250, and LMK amp heads. It includes comfortable shoulder strap, carrying handle, and a handy pouch for extras like cables, charts, tuners, etc. The amp can even stay in the bag during use.

I had it for a GK MB500, but never needed to take it anywhere and just sold the amp and got a big 'ol Eden, so I'm not gonna need this. It fit the GK perfectly and probably works for many small amps.

It is $60 new everywhere, how about you send me $30, and I ship it anywhere in the contiguous 48.

Attached Files:

2. Shanebo

Shanebo

Sending PM

Shane

3. Shanebo

Shanebo

Paypal sent!

All the best,

Shane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.