1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Marshall MB15 vs Laney RB1

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by CrossRO, Dec 8, 2013.

1. CrossRO

CrossRO

2. max_overdrive

max_overdrive

Are you sure the Laney is the old model? I ask because the latest RB1 does not have the angled back either and costs about 90 euros.
  3. chinmullet

chinmullet

I don't see the Marshall MB series get much love around here, but I thoroughly enjoy my MB150. I plug a my USA P bass straight into it and get to making music and rattling the house, rather than futzing around with dials and pedals.

I will say that if I had to do it again, I would spring the extra hundred bucks for the model with two 10s and channel blend.