1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Marshall VBA 400 and 810 cab pricing question.

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by AtBothEnds, Dec 2, 2013.

1. AtBothEnds

AtBothEnds

Hey,

I'm hoping you guys can help me. I'm trying to figure out what a fair price on a Marshall VBA 400 with the matching 810 Marshall cab would be in Canadian or US dollars. I have this rig and a friend is interested in buying it but I've been out of the bass game for a long time and so has he. Finding recent prices for these - especially in North America - is tough so I'm turning here with the hope of getting some answers from active bass players.

Both pieces of equipment at in excellent shape sonically/structurally and were built in the late 90s or early 2000s. The head is a 9/10 condition wise and the cab is probably a 7/10 (The tolex is ripped off on much of one side and has other scrapes but none of the corners or wood is damaged, the grill is in perfect shape other than some dust). The amp has been used on one tour, a limited number of practices and a couple recordings; the cab has seen a handful of tours. For the past few years it's been sitting in a friend's practice space.

If this is inappropriate to post then please let me know. I can move it or delete it if told to.

Thanks!

2. Downunderwonder

Downunderwonder

Not allowed.

Supporting membership is cheap enough.