1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Mathias Thoma Upright Bass, 90P

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by rcoughenour, Jan 27, 2014.

1. rcoughenour

rcoughenour

Hey, I am new to the forum, and new to bass playing. I Have a 1969 Mathias Thoma. made in West Germany. Other then that I don't know much about it. My plans are to sell it, or trade it for another Mandolin. The mandolin is a lot easier to carry around. If anyone has any knowledge about them I would appreciate any information you can give me.
  2. cmgarun

cmgarun

hi,I have one and i love it , dont now what else to say...
  3. Nathan Levine

Nathan Levine Supporting Member

Tune it in Basetto tuning (low G to high E, sound familiar?) and have a ball with it. It will still be hard to carry around, but hey, the world ain't perfect now is it?
  4. LowPhattBass

LowPhattBass

Are you still selling the bass?
  5. LowPhattBass

LowPhattBass

Are you still selling the bass?