1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Matthew Garrison - 12 Months

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Mr.Typhus, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Mr.Typhus

Mr.Typhus

I just got this CD from Cdbaby! I have been waiting this for really long! Listening to it now, Sounds really good so far :)
    Anyone else heard this yet? Did you like it?

Im just wondering about the name "12 months" and this one only has 10 songs, haha! :)
  2. cnltb

cnltb

I heard of it and a curious to hear it.
    is it available as actual cd or download only?
  3. bootsyc2001

bootsyc2001

I like it. Matt has an approach to composition and playing that is unique. Really like the tune "Let Go". A lot of intent in his playing. There are few sounds I enjoy more than when he lays into that Fodera. Keep them coming Matt.
  4. tleebassist11

tleebassist11 Taylor Lee Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: Epifani
    I have been listening to it non-stop lately. He is a compositional genius! And prolly the most inventive cat of our time on electric!