1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

MB 200 Owners

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by H3nchman, Dec 16, 2013.

1. H3nchman

H3nchman

I have been borrowing my friends Mb200 he picked up used from GC. This little amp is amazing, and I am going to buy it from him. However, the fan on the left side never seems to turn on. Is this normal?

If the fan does not work, will I be fine using it? Or in other words will it overheat if I play it for a long time?

Thanks
  2. DerTeufel

DerTeufel Supporting Member

It'll come on if it needs to.
  3. dmusic148

dmusic148

This is well documented and isn't a problem. I have a 500 and mine's never come on either. It's just the way they are.
  4. H3nchman

H3nchman

Ok, good to know! I can now purchase this amp worry free!
  5. DonaldR

DonaldR

First generation models were having having hiss problem, has it been fixed?
  6. DerTeufel

DerTeufel Supporting Member

I've not noticed any sort of "hiss" from mine.