1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Mesa 8x10 road ready power house cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JaySpade, Feb 26, 2014.

1. JaySpade

JaySpade Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Hate to see this one go. It's just been sitting in storage for a year so I'm gonna part ways with it. I'll take the name off before it sells. Works 100% and sounds freakin huge. $950 local sales only. Nashville TN.

Amazing Cab that has been just collecting dust. Works amazing. Built into a road case. Way smaller then an Ampeg 8x10 in a case and sounds twice as big.

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of _Production/RoadReadyCABS/RRbass8x10-LG.htm

8x10 RoadReady™ Bass Cabinet

Performance Features:

1200 Watts
    4 Ohms
    Custom Mesa PowerHouse Speakers
    Custom Mesa Neodymium High Frequency Horn
    Exclusive Tuned Front Ported "Tri-Port" Design
    Player Control Network™ featuring: Selectable 3-point Crossover (3k/4k/5k), Premium Horn Attenuator, Instant Reset Horn Protection, Speakon & ¼" Inputs AND Outputs
    Finish & Construction:

Our Premier Bass Cabinet whose Cabinet is a Road Case!
    High Impact "Flight-Case" Black Laminate Covering
    Aluminum Edges
    AA Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet w/Aviation Style Bracing
    Choice of Black (Standard) or Silver Metal Grille
    Tilt & Roll Transport System w/Rear Glide Rails
    Recessed Metal Handles
    Steel Corners
    Removable Front Covers
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393433485.258530.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393433498.058154.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393433518.106875.jpg
  2. JaySpade

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Local sales only at this time.
  3. rogersjoe

rogersjoe Sakara Bassist Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I know you said local sales only. If you change your mind please let me know.
    Thank you
  4. JaySpade

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0