1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Mesa Boogie Big Block 750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by spego, Sep 3, 2013.

1. spego

spego Supporting Member

I got this on trade from another TBer a while back. I've been gigging with it steady now for about 6 months I'd say.....no issues. When I got the amp it had 2 loose pots.....I ordered new ones from mesa and replaced them......good as new. It is a solid amp.....tonally it is awesomeness. I have a few power amp/preamp combos around but looking to get back to where I came from......another Hartke LH1000. Tonally this thing will slay an LH but I like the headroom of the LH1000 in a 2 space.....and I put my old LH through hell when I had it and it never failed me......and I miss it dearly.

So my loss is your gain......I'll probably miss this too some day.

Shipped [DEL]$700[/DEL] $650 CONUS/[DEL]$650[/DEL] $600 if picked up in PA

I'd consider an Hartke LH1000 and cash too if the deal is right. I'd prefer buying a new one though.

Not interested in any other trades.

This does NOT come with the 2 space SKB pictured.......I need that still. If you need pics of it out of the case I'll gladly take them and send them/post them. I was feeling lazy this evening and didn't want to unhook/unscrew it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have soundclips of amp recorded.....I believe both through cabs and the DI.....if you want them I can dig them up as well.
  2. spego

spego Supporting Member

Still here.....bump!
  3. spego

spego Supporting Member

One more bump on this.....if it's not gone in a few days I'll just keep it. I'm not gonna give it away. :)
  4. spego

spego Supporting Member

This was traded locally today. Thanks
  5. Register to disable this ad