Mesa Boogie Big Block 750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by spego, Sep 3, 2013.

1. spego

spego Supporting Member

I got this on trade from another TBer a while back. I've been gigging with it steady now for about 6 months I'd say.....no issues. When I got the amp it had 2 loose pots.....I ordered new ones from mesa and replaced them......good as new. It is a solid amp.....tonally it is awesomeness. I have a few power amp/preamp combos around but looking to get back to where I came from......another Hartke LH1000. Tonally this thing will slay an LH but I like the headroom of the LH1000 in a 2 space.....and I put my old LH through hell when I had it and it never failed me......and I miss it dearly.

So my loss is your gain......I'll probably miss this too some day.

Shipped [DEL]$700[/DEL] $650 CONUS/[DEL]$650[/DEL] $600 if picked up in PA

I'd consider an Hartke LH1000 and cash too if the deal is right. I'd prefer buying a new one though.

Not interested in any other trades.

This does NOT come with the 2 space SKB pictured.......I need that still. If you need pics of it out of the case I'll gladly take them and send them/post them. I was feeling lazy this evening and didn't want to unhook/unscrew it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have soundclips of amp recorded.....I believe both through cabs and the DI.....if you want them I can dig them up as well.

2. spego

spego Supporting Member

Still here.....bump!

3. spego

spego Supporting Member

One more bump on this.....if it's not gone in a few days I'll just keep it. I'm not gonna give it away. :)

4. spego

spego Supporting Member

This was traded locally today. Thanks

5. Register to disable this ad