1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Mesa Boogie PH210 and PH115 - Northeast PA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by spego, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spego

spego Supporting Member

I hate to do this but I gotta move some stuff here. We need some cash and these just sit here as I don't gig them at all. They look brand new......sound brand new.....and are just nuts. I really can't say too much about them other than they are awesome. They are too awesome for me to pull them into a bar and let people spill stuff on them or have equipment bang against them.

Pickup only......not shipping these.....they weigh too much.

NO TRADES. Sorry don't ask....don't tempt.....I'll say no. I don't want any more gear. I can't do it. Cash is king.

I'd like to get $900 for the set. I'll listen to offers. I'll transport somewhere 1/2 way between us (within reason) if you are willing to do my asking price. I'd prefer to not separate them but if your offer on 1 cab is good.......I'll take it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. spego

spego Supporting Member

Deal pending....on hold
  3. 1stchopper

1stchopper

Pleasure doing busines with you. Stay in touch.
  4. spego

spego Supporting Member

Sold! Thanks man......great meeting you.....hope to see the band soon. Take care of my babies!
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.