1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

MESA BOOGIE POWERHOUSE 610 and 215

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by vbroden, Dec 18, 2013.

1. vbroden

vbroden Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Disclosures:
    Mesa Boogie Amplification, MXR Pedals, Comfort Strapp straps
    Selling these cabs cause I haven't toured with them in two years. They are about four years old. They have normal road wear and the 610 have new caster wheels. The 610 has been retrofitted with 250W 10 inch Eminence speakers that I bought from Mesa to replace the stock 150 watters. The power rating on that 610 is now 1500W. The cabinets also have custom vintage grey grilles, that are standard on the "traditional powerhouse" series speakers from them nowadays. The 610 is heavy enough where shipping will probably be astronomical, so local pickup is encouraged. I can drive to meet you within a few hours of Nashville as well. I have about $2500 in these cabs with upgrades. Willing to let them go cheaply. Message me your best offer.

Attached Files: