1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Mesa Boogie Walkabout Scout at Tempe, AZ, Guitar Center

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Karasu, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Karasu

Karasu

When I heard of the MB-GC break up, I went to my local GCs to check on deals. I have a Walkabout Scout, so my eyes fell on those. I found two 1x12s, one in the Phoenix store and one in Tempe. Right after the breakup, they were priced at $1,199. I called now and then, and the price was the same. I called yesterday, and the Phoenix unit had been sold for $899 to someone in New Jersey while the Tempe one is on sale for $800! Someone please buy it, so I don't!

Apparently there's one small scratch on the side Tolex, otherwise it's as-new.

Call Cooper in Guitars, 480-753-6900.

2. Karasu

Karasu

If you buy it, please post!

3. BuffaloSouljah

BuffaloSouljah

I bought the 1x12 4 ohm blackface combo at the GC in Charlotte NC for 799.00 this past Wednesday!
    I couldn't believe it when I walked in and saw the price. They had just cut it from 1199.00 that morning.
    This thing lives up to the hype!

4. jcoutu1

jcoutu1 Supporting Member

I've been looking at one at that price for a couple months now. I keep trying to get it for $450. Guy said maybe in a couple more months. Here's to hoping.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Karasu

Karasu

I called today out of curiosity, and the Walkabout Scout had been sold! Good, now I don't have to think about it anymore. What I really want is the 15" Scout Radiator extension cab, anyway.

7. oldrocker

oldrocker

I was in the Long Island GC today. The Scout Combo the had for $799 back in October is now priced at $1199.