1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Mesa M-pulse 600

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by brothernewt, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brothernewt

brothernewt Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Super shiny... brand new condition, like it just came out of the box. It's in the cool bronco head case and is the most recent revision with Active/Passive switch and Speak-ons. Includes the Mesa factory cover (coming unstitched at one spot - ez repair if you sew), the Mesa footswitch/cable (with the little pouch), and all the original paperwork/swag.

I like it a lot, and it totally works for me.. but I'm interested in something more "stoner"; actual tubes, maybe vintage... dunno.

I'm pricing it a little high, I know; $800/OBO shipped/lower 48... I'm too proud of it and it's soo shiny not to try. I'm in no real hurry and not terribly interested in trades (but don't mind shooting down offers).

[​IMG]

more:
    http://s33.beta.photobucket.com/user/brothernewt/library/gear/Mesa
  2. brothernewt

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

3. Zitch

Zitch Registered Brand of Cool Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

Great amp bump!!
  4. brothernewt

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

You know you want it...
  5. Zitch

Zitch Registered Brand of Cool Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

Got one
  6. brothernewt

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

7. PristineBlue

PristineBlue

0   0   0

Would you be willing to sell the housing? I want it!!!! I have the amp already, but i want the cover for it!
  8. brothernewt

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

S'up Blake?

If I get an offer for just the amp, yes I'll sell you the case (Dave who just sold me this gave me your info too). I don't want to be stuck with one or the other (though I wouldn't mind terribly being stuck with the whole thing - it's really a great amp and one of my favorite 3 or 4 I've ever owned).

Jason/Rodeo Rose

Soooo... if someone wanted amp only - $700 shipped and I sell the box seperately.
  9. brothernewt

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

post holiday bump...
  10. PristineBlue

PristineBlue

0   0   0

Ha that's twice i've accidentally ran into you online trying to buy something from you! I think this will happen for sure! I sent you a text. I want it for sure.
  11. brothernewt

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Deals pending... waiting on payment for the amp then I'll give you a call about the case blake!
  12. Mrfstop

Mrfstop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

I have the exact same amp in the bronco head case.
    Mine is the newer one with revisions as well.
    I have to say I LOVE IT!
    Amazing amp...someone will be psyched to own this.
  13. gioby1

gioby1

0   1   0

Payment sent!
  14. gioby1

gioby1

0   1   0

Anxiously awaiting..
  15. gioby1

gioby1

0   1   0

16. brothernewt

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

USPS said 10 business days; it took 13 over Christmas. This is unfortunate, but not a tragedy. I am neither in control of nor culpable for Italian customs holding it longer.

You agreed to purchase the amp only (at a reduced price) because the head case is large, heavy, and added significantly to postage charges. Your post alludes to deception, and we both know this is not what happened.

It is true there was a miscommunication about priority vs. express mail. I offered to attempt a resolution with you, but you chose to make accusations, insults, and even threats. And now you are making patently false public statements on a forum that I frequent. It appears to be an attempt at an addition insult and is inappropriate.

If you wish to return the amp, do so. Upon receipt in the same working order and condition I sent it, I’ll refund your money (less the shipping charges – I will not “eat” those fees because you threatened to “make a war I can’t imagine”).

If you decide to keep the amp, please enjoy it and leave any additional feedback in the rating system where it belongs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.