1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

MESA M3 CARBINE HEAD w/ 2space rack. LIKE NEW ! All Updates Done .

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mb94952, Dec 6, 2013.

1. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS Gold Supporting Member

Selling my Mesa M3 Carbine head

Just like the M6 Carbine, if you were to leave the center VOICE knob on setting #2, which is the most popular setting due to it's common mid scoop tone that we like. That is where most amps live.

This amp is 300w @ 4 ohms, and 165w @ 8ohms. The Mesa Walkabout is the same power rating, but this amp is WAY louder. This is a ridiculously loud 300w. Did I say it's loud ?

Has a hifi tone. If you want an amp that lives in SWR / Eden land meets Ampeg if you dial it in right, then this amp is for you. If you keep the gain at 9 o'clock, you can get a real woody, upright tone. If you go to 3 o'clock, you can rock the house. Your cab will also determine your tone.

All active EQ except for the passive mid control. Super FAST amp, as that is the Carbine's trademark.

I JUST had this amp serviced by George the Genius at Mesa. It is LIKE NEW inside and good to go.

I will throw in a 2 space rack to sweeten the pot even more.

$599 shipped with 2 space rack !!

$550 shipped without the rack !!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. mb94952

Can't afford an M6 Carbine ? Here is your answer bump !!! LIKE NEW !!!!
  3. mb94952

SOLD ...