1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Mesa PH 2x10 Standard Like New - greater KC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by joe5cent, Jan 1, 2014.

1. joe5cent

joe5cent Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is a Power House Standard 2x10 great, punchy cab. Literally I played it once at church. It is an extra cabinet I took in 'trade' from a local store that was closing and had sold some of my gear.

I am in Kansas City. If you are patient I can deliver it to Topeka, Dallas, or some place in between like Wichita, Oklahoma City, Bentonville, AR, etc. or we can figure out shipping it.

As you will see it looks exactly like it did on the show floor. Cover included

$475.00 - SOLD FOR $450
  2. joe5cent

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

pics, including cover

Attached Files:

3. MarshallIII

MarshallIII

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

do you still have this cab? i'm interested ...can u ship to michigan?
  4. joe5cent

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

sold for $450 to a local buyer
  5. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0

after you sell your gear it's helpful and courteous to your fellow TB'ers to close your thread. In the idet mode, scroll down you will see a button that says "close thread after making changes" or something like that. Thanks.