1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Mesa PH 2x10 Standard Like New - greater KC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by joe5cent, Jan 1, 2014.

1. joe5cent

joe5cent Supporting Member

This is a Power House Standard 2x10 great, punchy cab. Literally I played it once at church. It is an extra cabinet I took in 'trade' from a local store that was closing and had sold some of my gear.

I am in Kansas City. If you are patient I can deliver it to Topeka, Dallas, or some place in between like Wichita, Oklahoma City, Bentonville, AR, etc. or we can figure out shipping it.

As you will see it looks exactly like it did on the show floor. Cover included

$475.00 - SOLD FOR $450

2. joe5cent

pics, including cover

Attached Files:

3. MarshallIII

MarshallIII

do you still have this cab? i'm interested ...can u ship to michigan?

4. joe5cent

sold for $450 to a local buyer

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Gold Supporting Member

after you sell your gear it's helpful and courteous to your fellow TB'ers to close your thread. In the idet mode, scroll down you will see a button that says "close thread after making changes" or something like that. Thanks.