1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Mesa Thiele EV120 cab, Anvil combo case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by denchiq, Mar 8, 2014.

1. denchiq

denchiq Supporting Member

Hello brethren,

I bought a guitard's Mesa rig off evilbay that was sold as a single lot, but I only need the Mark III combo. The rig is currently at my friend's place in Arizona. Here's the link to the lot:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-Mesa-Bo...vip=true&rt=nc

I don't need the Anvil flight case for combo. So if you mock the idea of having one, then go ahead. These go for 4 hundred and last for centuries, so why don't we say $150 plus shipment from AZ (or Russia, if I get them here together).

Also, there is a Mesa Boogie Thiele extention cab (EV120) that people like. They run for $300, so let's say $270 plus shipment from AZ (or Russia, if I get them here together).

Tell me what you think