1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Metallica Tabs: The Outlaw Torn

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by DocJ, Jan 13, 2014.

1. DocJ

DocJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIkSOx6kkMY

From 0:30 to 1:30, can someone provide accurate bass tabs? Specifically that little part from 1:10 to 1:30?

It is not too complex and sounds very simple but I am very new to playing bass and I cannot quite grasp it, although I can play about maybe 30% of it. I am also not sure which tuning it is in. I have been trying to play it for a while but do not feel I am playing it correctly. The tabs I have found online are not very accurate to my knowledge.

If someone can please help, I will be grateful. I also apologize if my English is not too well.

Thank you.
  2. bread_crumbs

bread_crumbs

I'll check it out.
  3. bread_crumbs

bread_crumbs

The last part repeats 4 times. The bass is in Half-step down tuning, D#G#C#F#

[​IMG]
  4. DocJ

DocJ

Thank you! Maybe it's because I'm relatively new to bass but I have found it amazing how people can decipher tabs just from listening. I cannot wait to give this a try on my bass. I will let you know how it works. Thank you once again.

Edit - Works fantastically. Thank you.