1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Mexican jazz with ampeg ba115

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Phenomoron, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Phenomoron

Phenomoron

Hi guys,so I bought a new ba115 for practice and gigging.
    I know there is a lot of threads about settings for ba115,but anyone out there using a jazz with the ba115 that can guide me through a good sound?
    Thanks.
  2. CL400Peavey

CL400Peavey Supporting Member

Turn the knobs until it sounds good to you. No one else is going to sound like you, so turning those knobs is the only way you will hear what *you* want.
  3. pfox14

pfox14

I have that combo and a Jazz 5er. I keep on experimenting with all the controls trying to get different tonal combinations. Don't like using just one.
  4. Phenomoron

Phenomoron

Sound advice,take advantage of the style knob and have fun...any pedals out there to enhance sound with this amp?