1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

MF: 15% Off Anything $199+ Until 12/17

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by kenstee, Dec 14, 2012.

1. kenstee

kenstee

Through Monday, December 17, use code LAST12 during online checkout or when you call to order and we'll give you last-minute savings of 15% off a single item priced $199 or more.** And remember, we've got free shipping on nearly everything, extended returns for holiday purchases and a 150% Price Match Guarantee-you can't go wrong. Don't put it off any longer; these additional savings end Monday, December 17.

*Details on Free Shipping Eligibility http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pages/shipping
    **Some brands have opted to not participate in our offers. Call us for questions at 800.449.9128 or see musiciansfriend.com for details. This limited-time offer is not valid with other offers or coupons, for gift certificate purchases or past purchases, or for warranties."

2. BrBss

BrBss

I ignore MF coupons nowadays, as they don't actually seem to work for anything I would want to buy.

3. INTP

INTP

You're only saying that because of this:

4. Memphaustralian

Memphaustralian

yeah...i have had huge shopping carts of stuff before, nothing gets a discount...i have given up on them

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN" Supporting Member

you have to call them to get the discount!

7. cybersnyder

cybersnyder Always groove.... Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Xsonics cabinets
    Wow! The list expanded. I used one of the 15% discounts on a Music Man and another on a Fender within the past year. Actually that was in store at Guitar Center. I'm assuming the exclusion list is the same between Guitar Center and Musicians Friend.

8. Freddels

Freddels Musical Anarchist Supporting Member

The exclusion list is usually bigger than the list of items that the discount will apply on. However, as it's been stated, call them and you'll get the discount. I do it all the time.

9. Idiot Savon

Idiot Savon Tall, Dark, Handsome, etc., etc. Supporting Member

Will they do it for used stuff, too, though? That's where I usually compile my wishlist!