SOLD MIA Fender 1962 Reissue Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by smeet, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smeet

smeet Gold Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Up for sale, my excellent condition Fender American 1962 Reissue Jazz bass, all original, stacked knob setup. I am the original owner, and it has been well taken care of. There is some light swirling/scratching on the back, and 2-3 scratches on the back of the neck that I can see but can't photograph or feel when playing. Also, there is a missing pickguard screw as you can see in the pictures. This bass is from 2000, but you would never guess that from looking at it. It was just given the once-over by Mo at Carey Nordstrand's shop. I really don't play 4-strings any more, so it's gotta go.

This is a *great* sounding bass with a nice neck, big big vintage tone, you can get sounds ranging from an aggressive fat precision to a modernish scooped grind to a snarly Jaco bridge growl.

Comes with the original tweed case with ORANGE fur. Also, much tasty Fender case candy, including (never attached) ashtray and pickup cover, string mutes, and tug bar.

In the first pic, the white line on the horn and the reddish area on the control plate are reflections, NOT scratches or rust...

Asking $975 shipped via FedEX in the ConUS, paypal preferred.

IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_1301.jpg

2. smeet

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    All PM's answered.

3. smeet