1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Micha Wróbel - amazing young bassist from Poland - a must see!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Spidzior, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Spidzior

Spidzior

He's 26, have played in many local bands, as well as the big band in our town, Radom. Lately he's recording his own compositions on his new Lakland 55-01 Deluxe 2011 Limited Edition:

If you have any questions about his gear or anything else, just ask me here, he's both my teacher and friend.
  2. Spidzior

Spidzior

Not one person has any comments?
  3. jeffdbass

jeffdbass

Very nice! I've just recently heard of the Polish Mayones bass manufacturer. How do they compare to other custom shop basses and how expensive are they in USD $ ???
  4. bwoodman

bwoodman Supporting Member

The cat is solid - that Yamaha demo song is totally cool - makes me want to learn that tune - good playalong for a personal demo like he has done. I can't find anything about who wrote the song - sounds like something David Benoit would do. Anybody know how to save audio from youtube?

5. mjac28

mjac28 50th Anniversary Ed Sullivan February 9, 1964 Gold Supporting Member

Great bass very talented I notice he's not in the Influences and Teachers section of your profile you may want to change that so people don't think you're just promoting.
  6. Spidzior

Spidzior

Jabbas and Pis I had in my hands had top notch finish, many professionals here use them. No idea about prices overseas.