1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Michael Moore!

Discussion in 'Bassists [DB]' started by Ed Fuqua, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

I just got notification, Michael Moore is going to be doing a duo gig with a pretty wonderful pianist, Michael Kanan, at the RED EYE GRILL this Sunday the 27th....
  2. Sam Sherry

Sam Sherry Inadvertent Microtonalist Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Euphonic Audio "Player"
    New CD out: Michael Moore joins guitarists Dale Bruning and Bill Frisell.

Hope I can grab ahold of it . . .
  3. hdiddy

hdiddy Official Forum Flunkee Supporting Member

I'm jealous FOGHORN. I've become a big Michael Kanan fan over the years. And that Michael Moore guy ain't half bad.
  4. DC Bass

DC Bass Supporting Member

:D
  5. dylanjohnson

dylanjohnson Supporting Member

What has Michael been up to since Brubeck stopped touring? Just found my Lee Konitz Tenorlee album w/ Moore and Jimmy Rowles. Any of you heard that?