Michael Zadow's E-mail Doesn't Work--Help?

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by Daniel Baskin, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Daniel Baskin

Daniel Baskin

I tried emailing Michael Zadow with regard to ordering a magnetic pickup from him, but gmail isn't liking / recognizing the given e-mail on his website's contact page.
    <http://www.zadow-electronics.de/muke_kontakt_e.htm>

The email being: info "at" zadow-electronics.de

Has anyone been able to contact him? I REALLY want to get a hold of him, and I feel frustrated that his own e-mail doesn't work?
  2. Vunz

Vunz

I contacted him a month or so ago, via the email address you mentioned. AFAIK he can still be reached via that address.

BTW: I have a Zadow magnetic pickup, and it is a real joy to play with. Sure, the sound is not my bass but only louder, but in very loud settings (pop, funk, rockabilly), it is perfect! It looks good, too (I ordered the brass one) and is custom made. You just need to give him the measurements he requires and a pick of the underside of your fingerboard. Good luck!

Cheers,
    Vincent
  3. Daniel Baskin

Daniel Baskin

I tried the e-mail again and it ended up working (probably just something weird with google for that evening).

Another question. How long, after ordering did it take to get (assuming you are living in the U.S.)?
  4. Vunz

Vunz

Glad you managed to get in touch with him! I live in the Netherlands, and it took a week after confirming the order to receive the product. Pretty fast, considering that he custom makes all pickups by hand. I don't know how long it will take to ship to the US, though. Perhaps you could ask Michael?

Cheers,
    Vincent
  5. Register to disable this ad