1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Mikro 5string vs ESP B5JR

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Goblinkaiser, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Goblinkaiser

Goblinkaiser

Hey everyone, I'm looking at purchasing either the Ibanez Mikro 5 string or the ESP B5JR. I was wondering if anyone who has played one (or both preferably!) of these had anything to say about them. I've heard some good things about the Mikro 5 string, but there doesn't seem to be much on the web about the ESP B5JR. The local GC doesn't have either of them in stock it seems, otherwise I'd go in and check them out myself.

Also, if anyone knows of any other good 5-string short scales in the price range of cheap, I'd love to hear about em!

Thanks.