MIM Fender Jazz w/ Bartilinis, HSC and other Upgrades!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mossmatic, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Mossmatic

Mossmatic Compulsive Modder

Due to ongoing health and financial difficulties, I am forced to put my prized MIM Fender Jazz Bass back on the market. It has a beautiful "Midnight Wine" finish (pics cannot do it justice) and I have upgraded this bass with Bartolini split-coil, pickups, which deliver tasty, noiseless tones... a considerable improvement over the stock pickups. These pups are passive (no preamp).

Other upgrades include: Wilkenson high-mass, vintage-style tuners, gold hardware and an "aged", cream pearloid pickguard, which make for a very sharp looking bass! It will also come shipped in a nice hard-shell case.

The bass has no major issues or even significant scratches or dings. I am the original owner and I take very good care of my guitars and basses. I am also a guitar tech/builder and have set up this bass for optimal action and playability. You will not be disappointed with the way this bass plays and sounds!

Asking $350 shipped (within CONUS). The cost of the upgrades and case alone are nearly worth the asking price, and the help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. electracoyote

electracoyote

Killer deal. I'm loaded up on Jazzers, and low on cash, else I'd make you a tender offer and make this mine. GLWTS.
  3. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member

weight and location?
  4. EulerOfEpsilon

EulerOfEpsilon

5. Register to disable this ad