1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

MIM Fender Jazz w/ Bartilinis, HSC and other Upgrades!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mossmatic, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Mossmatic

Mossmatic Compulsive Modder Supporting Member

Rating - 80%
    4   1   0

Due to ongoing health and financial difficulties, I am forced to put my prized MIM Fender Jazz Bass back on the market. It has a beautiful "Midnight Wine" finish (pics cannot do it justice) and I have upgraded this bass with Bartolini split-coil, pickups, which deliver tasty, noiseless tones... a considerable improvement over the stock pickups. These pups are passive (no preamp).

Other upgrades include: Wilkenson high-mass, vintage-style tuners, gold hardware and an "aged", cream pearloid pickguard, which make for a very sharp looking bass! It will also come shipped in a nice hard-shell case.

The bass has no major issues or even significant scratches or dings. I am the original owner and I take very good care of my guitars and basses. I am also a guitar tech/builder and have set up this bass for optimal action and playability. You will not be disappointed with the way this bass plays and sounds!

Asking $350 shipped (within CONUS). The cost of the upgrades and case alone are nearly worth the asking price, and the help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. electracoyote

electracoyote

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Killer deal. I'm loaded up on Jazzers, and low on cash, else I'd make you a tender offer and make this mine. GLWTS.
  3. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

weight and location?
  4. EulerOfEpsilon

EulerOfEpsilon

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0