1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD MIM FSR in Ash Natural with Gigbag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by camardelle, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camardelle

camardelle Supporting Member

I purchased this about a month ago. It's a fantastic bass but it needs to go. I already have a FSR in the same finish and I purchased this one thinking I would put flats on one and rounds on this one which I did. I like how this one plays better than my other FSR, but I think the finish is a tad lighter on my older one. I know, it's shallow. LOL I've also added a MIM P in blue from a guitar show in Arlington yesterday so something has to go, right?

Other than the obvious flaws, this bass is gorgeous and plays like a dream. You will not be disappointed in this.

Here's the original purchase thread.

I'm asking $400 to cover my fees on paypal shipped to the lower 48. Pics below...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. camardelle

camardelle Supporting Member

Traded and sold. It's off to Chicago shortly. Thanks Keegan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.