1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

*Mint* Boss GT-10B + extras for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by cidbass, Jan 24, 2013.

1. cidbass

cidbass

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a used, but in mint condition (everything works as it should and there are no cosmetic flaws) Boss GT-10B Bass multi-effects processor. Purchased this on a whim, but it does way more than I will ever use in my current band.

Included:

*Boss GT-10B effects processor
    *Boss padded gig bag / case
    *AC adapter
    *Original owners manual with preset effects cheat sheet

Sale will be on a first come, first serve basis via PM. Paypal is my preferred payment option. Priority goes to a local buyer (in either the Augusta, GA area or Asheville, NC area) as I travel due to business and can meet the buyer in either location. The unit will be shipped via USPS with insurance no later than one day following payment. I'll knock $10 off the final price if a local deal is made, as we will avoid the shipping cost.

This is my first time selling anything on TB, but I have outstanding feedback on another paintball-related web forum. If you would like a link to my feedback there please feel free to PM me.

1.jpg
    6.jpg

*If you would like more photos, please PM me your cell number and I will text them to you.

$375 shipped OBO
    , please NO TRADES unless you have a WARWICK 411 or 115 8 ohm cabinet!

Thanks,

:bassist: -Stephen
  2. cidbass

cidbass

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Please be advised that what appears to be scuffing on the red anodized aluminum around the LCD display is just dust that was magnified by my iPhone's camera. This thing is in mint condition!
  3. cidbass

cidbass

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. cidbass

cidbass

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

5. cidbass

cidbass

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Make me an offer guys.
  6. 5ibanez

5ibanez

0   0   0

Would please send me some pics 626 393 4016,
    If you still have it, if not let me know, thanks

Text me

:bassist:
  7. Hofmann

Hofmann

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hey cidbass, I'm wondering if you still have the GT-10B?

Larry