1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

MJT P/J body - aged Oly white Nitro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by denton57, Feb 17, 2014.

1. denton57

denton57 Supporting Member

This was a project I started recently, but since I just bought a vintage P, this project is over. This is very well done aged an reliced body. Super light alder (4.3 lbs according to MJT). Included an aged 62 RI black guard and an older thumbrest. Also includes a 60's RI neck jazz pup, that I only used as a dummy pickup.

The neck pocket is extremely tight for a Fender neck, and actually could be filed down a bit on the E string side due to the pickguard (see pics). Also, the neck I had attached didn't quite fit all the way in due to the screw hole lineup. It works fine and the neck was rock solid, but cosmetically, it could be an issue for some. I just want to fully disclose everything. If you purchased a neck with no holes drilled, it would be no issue since you could drill the holes in the right spots.

Since this beautiful and super light body needs a little neck slot work/finishing, I will price accordingly. I had two necks on it and it was completely tight, so it is ready to go as is.

$285 shipped CONUS with 62 RI guard and thumbrest. It would be a great project P or PJ for cheap!
  2. denton57

3. denton57

4. denton57

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. denton57

7. denton57

8. denton57