1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

MM S.U.B rebuild

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by Fourstring22, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Fourstring22

Fourstring22

I am in the process of planning a rebuild and refinish of my old SUB that's been out to pasture. I don't plan on spending more than she is worth (sentimental value aside) and would like to replace the current neck with something in maple, both in construction and fret board. I have looked around online and so far all I can find is graphite. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction to obtain a new neck? I am assuming it would be an olp version.