1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Modded Peavey Millennium BXP $120.00 plus shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Stinsok, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    97   0   0

I am the original owner. Pickups were changed to Fender USA (purchased here) but still has the stock controls, etc. Lightweight. Plays well, no sharp or high frets. I have the action pretty low (and still able to down tune down with no buzzing.) Slender, satin finished Jazz profile neck. Some normal fine handling scratches but no chips or dings. Features a high mass bridge and string though body. Totally gigable. I'm selling to fund a P-bass build. Will ship in an inexpensive gigbag.
  2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    202   0   0

Wow. Deal!
  3. Stinsok

Rating - 100%
    97   0   0

More pics.
  4. Stinsok