1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Modular Pedal Board

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Tony Flow MMMM, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Tony Flow MMMM

Tony Flow MMMM Supporting Member

So I did have a ton of pedals but went on a selling spree. I have about 5 come and go a week, anywho. I have been wanting a smaller pedaltrain nano board for my other band, just for tuner, compressor overdrive And boost. I also wanted a riser for the ones in the rear. I bought a peice of 6x1 wood and spray paint.. More pictures tomorrow evening. Man it came out great! Now I can just pull off the small board to take to my other band without repositioning every pedal. View attachment 317518 View attachment 317519

I guess pictures aren't showing much I promise it's sweeeet
  2. jumblemind

jumblemind I also answer to Bryan Supporting Member

I toyed with different ideas for a modular setup, but always with the core board as the base, so I never really got anywhere. Never thought to make the main board the removable part, that's nice.
  3. Chaddycakes

Chaddycakes

You posted about this in my topic about juggling boards between bands. I love your design! The only thing I personally would change for my own design based on yours would be to put my power supply on the upper riser so I could have it available for all of my gigs.

Did the flight case come with the board?
  4. Tony Flow MMMM

Tony Flow MMMM Supporting Member

Yes it did! I only use the power strip for my 24v q tron and my shure wireless which I only use in the full kit babd
  5. bigdbass

bigdbass Supporting Member

I like it.
    Squeezed myself into pretty firm nano commitment (via Mono Vertigo/Tick) and the frequent pedal swaps are becoming a chore. Hmm..