1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Modulus 6 TBX on Craigs...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by enjoi1018, Dec 6, 2012.

1. enjoi1018

enjoi1018 Supporting Member

I hope this is in the right place. I saw a (what appears to be) GREAT condition Modulus TBX 6-string on the Denver list. The dude's only asking $2000, and it seems to be legit with him stating he'll bring the bass to you and your rig because he doesn't have one you can play it on.

Believe you me, if I even could half afford it I would probably sell a bunch of stuff to grab it.

Had to let you TB'ers know! I have no connection with the seller.

Someone go save it! :)
  2. edwinhurwitz

edwinhurwitz Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: DR Strings, SMS, D-TAR
    It's mine now! It's a nice bass that hasn't been played in some time, so the pots were in need of a cleaning and it needed new strings and a setup. I've had a Q6 for more than 10 years now and always wanted a TBX. I'm not sure this is the perfect TBX for me (I wouldn't mind if the pickups were closer to the neck and I would prefer a lower action, but that still might be in the cards) but boy, what a sound!

The seller brought it to my soundcheck on Friday and after I checked it out for about 20 minutes, it just seemed too good to let go. I played it all weekend and left the Q6 in its case. I was subbing for the bass player in a band called The Dead Phish Orchestra, so it was the perfect instrument.