1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Modulus Flea 5 MM/J Configuration $2500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thaddyk, Mar 2, 2014.

1. thaddyk

thaddyk Supporting Member

0   0   0

I'm selling my Modulus Flea 5 Transparent Orange MM/J Configuration. Bartolini 72 MM5x at the bridge and a Bartolini 59J4 at the neck. There is an Aguilar OBP-3 pre installed. Black Hipshot bridge, black tuners and a black pick guard. I had the bass built for me by modulus 5 years ago. It's in great condition. The MM/J gives the bass the ability to sound like almost anything you want it to. The graphite neck keeps all the low notes as tight as they can get. There is some minor finish peeling against the underside of the neck. There's a picture of this included. Easy fix for someone. There are a few minor dings on the body and some rusty spots on the bridge from use. I love the bass but I just finished building my dream bass and this one has to go. It comes in an SKB TSA case with NO handle. Sorry, kind of useless but it'll work for shipping and anyone who is industrious could easily tie a strap in where the handle was. This is a great bass both on the road and in the studio. I'm looking for $2500.

Attached Files: