1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Modulus Flea Bass for sale???

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories' started by Bryce2012, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Bryce2012

Bryce2012

Hey everyone! I've been looking to purchase a Modulus Flea Bass for a while now. There are none that I could find, i've scoured the internet for a while now to no avail. If anyone has some information on a not too dramatically priced Modulus 4 String Flea Bass, Please tell.
  2. tonybassboss

tonybassboss Supporting Member

3. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Supporting Member

GC in Long Island has a white one. Mucho dinero.
  4. rossiman

rossiman

I have a 2003 Blue flake, mint condition BECAUSE im patiently (or impatiently) waiting to swap it out for a newer sunburst or a 97 (which I used to have but sold not to long ago...now realizing I liked the the idea of having both a pretruss rod and modern flea bass)
    But yeah, i looks as though the ones that pop up now on Ebay auction of for a lot more than last year or in 2010 (when there was plenty of used ones to go around)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ShoeManiac

ShoeManiac Supporting Member

7. sobie18

sobie18

I remember when these things were around $1200-1500...new.
  8. rossiman

rossiman

Ideally, 1200 was a good price for a used good to exc condition Flea when I was looking for one last January...

If you do research on this site you'll see how in the past people have bought and sold mint conditions Fleas for as low as 1000

Since people are holding onto them more and they are showing up less on Ebay and such, people are snatching them up whenever they get the chance even if its a 1750+ price (especially people from Europe, Brazil..they go crazy for American made Modulus)

The best thing to do is stay patient, stick with what you are comfortable spending, and wait for bad boy to pop up somewhere

I sold my 97 to Chicago Music Exchange after repairing some finish flaws and popping out the Lane Poor and now I second guess my move