1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

modulus funk/flea bartolini pickup

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by wolfmaster19, Dec 21, 2012.

1. wolfmaster19

wolfmaster19

for those who have the bartolini pickup in their modulus funk/flea bass

is there something other than the "bartolini" writing that can identify the pickup as being a "modulus funk/flea" model pu ?

do they have a model number or something they can be recognized by?

trying to understand if the bartolini pu i just purchased came from a funk/flea modulus
  2. wolfmaster19

wolfmaster19

nobody with a bart in their flea willing to take a peek under their pup for a just cause??

it says "58m" under mine, but i can't find that model on bartolini's site or any other info about it
  3. mattdda

mattdda

I'm in the same position. I'm looking at buying a 2001 FB4 and can't identify the pickups. We took it out, and saw the magnets, copper stripping and wiring (not molded like many seen on internet); but there were no identifications>>>:help: