Modulus Neck, MIM Blizzard Pearl Body, EMG Active Pups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by sleepy_monkey, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleepy_monkey

sleepy_monkey

Modulus VJ4 Neck: Hipshot ultralite tuners with drop D tuner. There is one small blemish on the neck on the bottom of the 5th fret...it is a bump...not IN the fretboard, but on the side of the neck. You won't even notice it while playing. Will come with the tuners, an ESP neckplate and screws. SOLD/SHIPPED

Fender MIM Blizzard Pearl Jazz Body: The body is in good shape. The color is fantastic. There is a small brown mark next to the pickguard you will see in the pics. It could probably be buffed out...but it isn't that noticeable. Small paint nick at the pocket (see pic). If you buy the body only (not loaded) it will come with everything EXCEPT the pups and the knobs/pots. SOLD

EMG Jazz Pickups: Active pups!! The bottom knob in the control plate has a stacked knob (although the actual pot is NOT a stacked pot. It just needs to be glued onto the other part of the knob to complete the look. I have the top part of the knob. If you buy the pups/pots/knobs it WILL NOT come with the control plate. That is going with the bass body. SOLD

Trades: Not interested in trades. I need to clear some stuff out for the baby which could be here before this bass sells!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Below you will see the slight brown fade mark, it is on the right side:
    [​IMG]
    Note the small paint chip at the neck pocket:
    [​IMG]
    The small blemish-bump on the neck, you can't feel it while playing:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ESP Neckplate!!
    [​IMG]
    I have the top of the bottom knob, it just needs to be secured (glued?) onto the top of the other knob
    [​IMG]

2. electracoyote

electracoyote

I read twice, if I missed it I apologize, but are you selling the bass as a whole unit as well? Or just parted out? If selling whole, what is your asking price?

3. Subersibo

Subersibo

Are those the regular j set from emg that requires soldering? Does it come with the connectors, output jack, batt clip as well?

4. sleepy_monkey

sleepy_monkey

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. sleepy_monkey

sleepy_monkey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.